Update your browser to view this website correctly.
1. Eligibility: – Class X from a recognized board of education
2. Streams offered – Science, Commerce and Humanities
3. Registration for admission can be done online in the school website
4. Submit the duly filled admission form and pay the registration fee online.
5. Provisional admission will be given to the candidates based on class X prelims marks.
6. Admission will be confirmed only on the basis of the class X final marksheet.
7. Online classes will commence for Std XI from 15 th June 2020 till the regular school begins after the pandemic.
8. English and SUPW will be compulsory subjects for all streams and the candidates have to choose four optional subjects given in the admission form.
9. For further details, please contact Ph. 7045476717
The child seeking admission shall complete 3 Years of age as on 30th September 2021. (15 days relaxation can be given by the Principal as per the Govt. GR).
(Application form for Junior K.G. & Senior K.G. can be availed at the school office as per the availability of seats) Submission of Application form: Online application form for Nursery will be available from the school website (www.christacademy.co.in), which should be duly filled and submitted online. The printout of the same with signature and 2 Photos (affixed) shall be submitted to the School office along with the following.
1) Photostat copy of birth certificate 2) Photostat copy of other relevant documents (For reservation if applicable, refer reservation details) and 3) Rs. 1000/- (cash) for application form.
Note: Confirmation of Admission: 1) Merit list will be published on the school notice board 2) SMS will be sent for the confirmation. Fee details can be collected for the office during the submission of application.
Registration: After confirmation of admission, registration form will be provided by the School Office, which shall be duly filled and submitted along with the fee (DD in favour of ‘CARMEL PRE-SCHOOL’) on prescribed date. Original Birth Certificate, Family Photo, Copy of Aadhaar Card and Blood Group report of Student to be attached.
a) Minority reservation (Christian-Baptism certificate to be submitted)
b) Siblings (Xerox copy of the ID card to be submitted).
c) 5% reservation for project affected. (Copy of relevant document to be submitted)
d) 5% reservation for students staying adjacent to the School (Koparkhairne Sector: 14, 16, 17, 22 & 23). (Copy of relevant documents such as Electricity Bill, Agreement/Leave and License etc., to be submitted)
Plot No - 5, Sector - 23, Koparkhairne,
Navi Mumbai - 400 709.
Tel : 27549075 / 27544756
Fax : 27542332
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org