Update your browser to view this website correctly.
01, When you apply online from Govt. website , you are requested to apply in both the divisions of the Science Stream of Christ Academy, in your list of 10 colleges namely:
a, Christ Academy permanently unaided division
b, Christ Academy self-finance division
02, Eligibility: – Class X from a recognised board of education
03, Streams offered: –
a, General Science
b, Bifocal (Computer Science)
04, Submit the duly filled admission form and pay the registration fee online
05, Category (Quota):– Management, In-house, Minority and Admission Online
06, For further details, please contact Ph. 022-27549075, 9920080044
1. Eligibility: – Class X from a recognized board of education
2. Streams offered – Science, Commerce and Humanities
3. Registration for admission can be done online in the school website
4. Submit the duly filled admission form and pay the registration fee online.
5. Provisional admission will be given to the candidates based on class X prelims marks.
6. Admission will be confirmed only on the basis of the class X final marksheet.
7. Online classes will commence for Std XI from 15 th June 2020 till the regular school begins after the pandemic.
8. English and SUPW will be compulsory subjects for all streams and the candidates have to choose four optional subjects given in the admission form.
9. For further details, please contact Ph. 9920080044
1. Nursery:Complete 3 Years of age as on 31st December, 2021.
Jr.KG: Complete 4 Years of age as on 31st December, 2021.
Sr.KG: Complete 5 Years of age as on 31st December, 2021.
2. Online application forms for Nursery /Jr. KG/ Sr. KG will be available on the school website (www.christacademy.co.in) which should be duly filled and submitted online.
3. Please note:For admissions to Jr. KG and Sr. KG classes, the selections will be done as per the availability of seats.
4. The following documents shall be submitted along with the duly filled admission form in the given email ID- email@example.com
1) Application form
2) Birth certificate
3) Copy of Aadhar (student)
4) Copy of other relevant documents to be submitted (For reservation, if applicable, refer reservation details)
a) Minority Reservation (Christian-Baptism Certificate)
b)Siblings (Xerox copy of the ID card).
c) 5% reservation for project affected. (Copy of relevant document)
d)5% reservation for students residing adjoining to the School (Koparkhairne Sector: 14, 16, 17, 22 & 23). (Copy of relevant documents such as Electricity Bill, Agreement/Leave and License etc.)
5.If number of applicants exceeds the required number, selection of the candidates will be done through the lottery system on 11th November, 2020. Confirmed list will be displayed in the evening of the same day on the school Website and via SMS.
6. Confirmed applicants can pay fees on23/11/2020 eitherOnline or by D/D. (DD in favour of ‘CARMEL PRE- SCHOOL’)
7. Fee details will be sent to you via SMS or Email.
8. Admission fee once paid will not be refunded.
9. Fee can be paid in three installments. Concession of 10000/- is being granted against the Admission Fee due to the current pandemic situation. Admission form fee is also being waved off.
10. For online payment, you will receive the Admission Reference Number on your WhatsApp number, as per your application form.
11. For any queries you may call on school office number: 9920080044, 022-27549075
Monday to Saturday: 9.00a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Plot No - 5, Sector - 23, Koparkhairne,
Navi Mumbai - 400 709.
Tel : 27549075 / 27544756
Fax : 27542332
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org